If you want the best possible car audio system with no compromises in sound quality,
then SPL Dynamics Dream 3 multi-channel amplifier should be powering your sound.
The Dream Series brings an unprecedented level of high-fidelity amplification into the car.
The Dream 3 can run 80W RMS each to a pair of high-powered speakers or components
plus the internal mono section of the SPL Dynamics Dream 2 can output up to 770W RMS to a subwoofer.
With the highest level of build-quality the attention to detail is staggering. Inside,
the high grade circuit board is laid out in short, dedicated signal paths to deliver only the purest signal.
SPL Dynamics use Japanese made Nichicon lower impedance filter capacitors to ensure top end fidelity at all stages.
- Class AB 3ch (ch3 only for subwoofer 20Hz-300Hz )
- 2x80W + 1x450W 4 ohm
- 2x140W + 1x770W 2 ohm
- Distortion : 0.1% (1KHz)
- S/N ratio, A-weighted : > 95dB
- Input impedance : 47 Kohm
- Input sensitivity : 0.1-8V
- Filters : ch1&2 HPF 40Hz-4KHz ch3 LPF 30Hz-300Hz + subsonic 15-50Hz
- Japan made Nichicon lower impedance filter capacitors
- NE5532Poperation amplifier
- Bass level remote control
- Subwoofer phase control
- Fuses : 3x40A
- Dimensions : 410 x 227 x 59mm
Like onze Facebookpagina