If you want the best possible car audio system with no compromises in sound quality,
then SPL Dynamics Dream 4 stereo amplifier should be powering your music.
The Dream Series brings an unprecedented level of high-fidelity amplification into the car.
The Dream 4 can run up to 195W RMS each for 2 pairs of high-powered speakers or components, or bridged for mono operation,
the SPL Dynamics Dream 4 can output up to 550W RMS to a subwoofer.
With the highest level of build-quality the attention to detail is staggering.
Inside, the high grade circuit board is laid out in short, dedicated signal paths to deliver only the purest signal.
SPL Dynamics uses low loss USA made REL-MKP coupled capacitors,
a Burr-Brown OPA2604 operation amplifier and Japanese made
Nichicon lower impedance filter capacitors to ensure top end fidelity at all stages.
- Class AB 4ch High End power amplifier
- 4x110W 4 ohm
- 4x195W 2 ohm
- 4x260W 1 ohm
- 2x370W 4 ohm (bridge mode)
- 2x550W 2 ohm (bridge mode)
- Distortion : 0.1% (1KHz)
- S/N ratio, A-weighted : > 95dB
- Input impedance : 47 Kohm
- Input sensitivity : 0.1-8V
- Filters : Bandbass 40Hz-4KHz every channel
- Japan made Nichicon lower impedance filter capacitors
- Low loss USA made REL-MKP coupled capacitors for audio frequency
- Burr-Brown OPA2604 operation amplifier
- Fuses : 4x40A
- Dimensions : 455 x 227 x 59mm
Like onze Facebookpagina