Hertz ESK 130
- 1 Tetolon dome; extremely light and well damped for a smooth and extended high frequency
- 2 20mm Ø, ultra light ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- 3 High energy REN neodymium magnet.
- 4 Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- 5 Damping material; controlling acoustic resonances insuring clear, brilliant high frequency tones.
- 6 High frequency diffraction lens, optimizing off-axis high frequency response.
- 1 Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- 2 Large motor assembly provides excellent voice coil control.
- 3 Pure copper voice coil wound on Til former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- 4 Vent hole provides linear excursion and better thermal dissipation.
- 5 Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- 6 “V” cone, for the best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
- 7 Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects
- from abrasions and damages.
- 8 DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
- 9 High density rubber surround, glued with heat-resistant adhesive.
- 10 Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- 11 Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
- 12 Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- 13 Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
Like onze Facebookpagina