Hertz ML 1600
- 1. The pressed-pulp cone is enriched with cotton fibres combined with water-repellent impregnants. With the absence of the traditional dustcap, the exponential profile generates
- an outstanding dispersion pattern.
- 2. The central pole piece is covered with a pure copper sleeve. This combined with its 36 mm CCAW double layer voice coil wound on a Kapton® former provides a linear impedance.
- 3. The motor assembly is centred upon a uniquely sized REN® Neodymium ring.
- 4. Anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket; the unique low incidence spokes offer minimum resistance to rear wave emissions.
- 5. Nomex® spider with integrated lead wires.
- 6. The butyl rubber cover protects the magnet and contributes to the eduction of unwanted resonances and residual vibrations.
Like onze Facebookpagina