Hertz ES 300D
- 1. V-cone® technology with water-repellent paper membrane, for reduced moving assembly mass and increased sensitivity.
- 2. Wide-wave spider profile, for high mechanical resistance against impulsive stresses; its resin-bonded fibre ensures consistent electro-acoustic parameters in time.
- 3. High density foam surround, for extreme mechanical and acoustical linearity, even under high excursion.
- 4. Copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, combined with the spider support cooling system and bottom plate vent holes, for outstanding thermal capacity in power peaks.
- 5. Silver plated silicone shielded lead wires ending with tin-plated, high current terminals, for high resistance against mechanical stress and low contact resistance.
- 6. Dual voice coil configuration, to maximize the amplifier’s achievable power and improve connection versatility.
- 7. High magnetic permeability plates and large magnet, ensuring a constant and even magnetic flux, for perfect low frequency control.
- 8. Butyl rubber gasket and magnet protective cover, provide ideal coupling to the mounting surface, damping basket resonances
Like onze Facebookpagina