Hertz HCP 2
1. Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
2. Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
3. Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio) inputs.
4. Selectable ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker-In only).
5. Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable.
6. Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
7. Mono operation mode (selectable) to drive a subwoofer or, in combination with a second amplifier, for a powerful dual-mono system.
8. Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
9. Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters. The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier.
10. Selectable full range power outputs.
Like onze Facebookpagina