Hertz HCP 1 DK
1. Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
2. Special balanced high-noise rejection input circuitry on the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
3. Speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
4. Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (can be enabled/disabled, with only Speaker-In inputs).
5. Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, D-Class 2 Ω stable output stage.
6. Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs, equipped with Hi-Pass filter with adjustable 12 dB/Oct. slope with continuity between 50 and 250 Hz, providing the ability to create Front + Sub multi-amplification active systems.
7. Adjustable Bass Boost (50 Hz) with continuity between 0 dB and 6 dB, for more punch from the subwoofer.
8. Full-range and Lo-Pass crossover filters with 24 dB/Oct. slope and variable frequency (50 Hz - 250 Hz), both selectable, with a greater application versatility for the design of active systems.
9. SUBSONIC filter (24 dB – 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to prevent damage to the subwoofer.
10. Continuously adjustable PHASE control (0 to 180°); it optimizes alignment of woofer bass frequencies with sub ones.
11. Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC); providing the ability to adjust subwoofer volume level from the dashboard.
Like onze Facebookpagina